4 leads, easy to use. With 5-10V driving voltage, the force change is directly output as a voltage signal.
1KG accuracy 0.1g / 5KG accuracy 1g / 10KG accuracy 1g / 20KG accuracy 2g
Red to E+ / Black to E- / Green to A+ / White to A-
One end of the sensor is fixed by a screw hole, and the other end is left in the air.
Apply force in the direction indicated by the label.
Please be careful not to directly press the white latex part to avoid damage to the sensor.
This is a 24-bit A/D converter chip specially designed for high-precision load cells, with two analog channel inputs and an internal integrated 128 times gain programmable amplifier.
1. Two-way optional differential input;
2. On-chip low-noise programmable amplifier with selectable gains of 64 and 128;
3. The on-chip voltage regulator circuit can directly provide power to external sensors and the on-chip A/D converter;
4. The on-chip clock oscillator does not require any external devices, and an external crystal or clock can also be used if necessary
5. Power on automatic reset circuit;
6. Simple digital control and serial communication: all controls are input by pins, and the on-chip registers do not need to be programmed;
7. The output data rate of 10Hz or 80Hz can be selected;
8. Simultaneously suppress 50Hz and 60Hz power interference;
9. Typical working current: <1.7mA
10. Power-off current: <1μA
11. Operating voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
12. Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +85℃
1 x Load Cell 1KG
1 x HX711 24BIT Precision ADC Module